- The purpose of an education is to learn how to learn.
- Grades earned in college have no correlation to business success.
- A quality liberal arts education improves the enjoyment of one’s free time.
While I didn’t understand these lessons at the time, throughout my career path they have proven true. I recently shared a few educational and business stories related to these lessons in Learning How to Learn: A Memoir on LinkedIn. I hope you enjoy my stories.
Latest posts by Zack Pace (see all)
- May 2017 Updates - May 11, 2017
- Which supplemental medical products disqualify HSA eligibility? - December 7, 2016
- Will 2017 be similar to 2010? - December 6, 2016