A few updates of interest:
- This coming Tuesday, May 16th, my colleague Wendra Johnson, SPHR and I are hosting the CBIZ webinar event, The Business Case for Understanding Benefits and HR Trends. Start time is 2 PM EDT. We’ll survey recent developments, chart where we might be heading next, and share strategies to consider. We’re especially focused on cutting through the ACA & AHCA noise and focusing on what matters to large group employer health plans, both fully insured and self-funded.
- In the meantime, CBIZ HRB 128 provides the latest updates on the AHCA bill.
- Historically, we’ve posted brief introductions to my monthly Employee Benefit News (EBN) essays to this blog site. EBN archives these essays one week after publishing. In order to allow my clients & friends indefinite access to these essays, EBN kindly now permits me to repost the essays to LinkedIn’s publishing platform, on my author page.
Thus, we’ve ceased providing introductions, here. The essays published to date, include:
- Tupelos, telescopic pruning saws, & urgent care facilities
- How to audit & redesign health plan employee contribution rates
- How to turn the endowment effect on its head
If you’d prefer to continue receiving notifications when these essays are posted, please drop me an email.
Zack Pace, SVP, Benefits Consulting at CBIZ Inc., and his team design, implement, and manage benefits packages that are highly effective at empowering clients to attract and retain the top talent needed in order to outperform competitors, while ensuring that the cost of the overall benefits program and its components are cost-effective.
Latest posts by Zack Pace (see all)
- May 2017 Updates - May 11, 2017
- Which supplemental medical products disqualify HSA eligibility? - December 7, 2016
- Will 2017 be similar to 2010? - December 6, 2016